19 May Hopkins Homes to reopen Essex show homes and marketing suites this week
In line with Government guidance, all Hopkins Homes and Hopkins and Moore marketing suites and show homes are re-opening on Thursday 21 May with bookings open from today through the suites with full contact details on the website – www.hopkinshomes.co.uk
Lee Barnard, Managing Director of the Hopkins Group said: “I am pleased that we have been able to find a way to open up our marketing suites at our 23 developments across the region. This means we can continue to help our customers move into the properties they had already reserved and show potential customers their future homes. It also means we can start the process of getting all of our team back to work.”
The Hopkins Group has put in place (and had independently verified) a detailed set of measures to ensure safety at sales offices including:
- Only booked customer appointments will be allowed. If a visitor arrives without an appointment and there is no other customer in the sales office at the time and no appointments booked, then the visitors are allowed in to take the vacant appointment.
- Only one appointment may be held at a time.
- All attendees in a party need to be living together – any children need to be able to maintain safe social distancing.
- Names and phone contact details are taken in advance of the appointment and recorded (in accordance with GDPR) to enable contact tracking if required.
- Customers are informed in advance of arrival of the measures in place and that they should not attend if they are displaying any symptoms.
- Customers are to be told to arrive on time, or only a few minutes before their appointment, and to wait in their car until the time of their appointment.
- Clear signage will be provided advising customers not to touch any surfaces. Doors are opened for them.
- Customers will be asked to use hand sanitiser upon entering the sales office.
- Disposable gloves will be made available for both staff and customers. These are disposed of after the visit.
- No documentation e.g. brochures, plans, hand-outs, reservation paperwork, ID will be directly exchanged between staff and customers.
Lee continued, “As we emerge from these unprecedented events and start to think about the new normal, there remains no doubt about the absolute importance of providing more homes. We have seen a big increase in property enquiries and visits to our website recently, but you can’t replace the human touch. So, I am delighted that we are reopening our marketing suites this week and allowing people to get up close to the exceptional finish and experience the beautiful environments that we create.”