11 Mar Braintree Village announces deals to treat Mum for less this Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and Braintree Village has rounded up its best deals to treat the special women in your life for less. From dinner and afternoon tea to gifts with up to 60% off RRP, at up to 80 outlet stores offering jewellery to clothing to accessories, Braintree Village has everything needed to spoil them on the big day, whatever their taste.
Josef O’Sullivan, Centre Manager at Braintree Village, said: “If visitors are looking to indulge their Mum, Grandmother or another special woman this Mother’s Day, they’ll be spoilt for choice at Braintree Village. The centre offers everything you need to score some extra brownie points and treat Mum to what she deserves; from a range of fashion, homeware and beauty stores offering the perfect gifts, to a selection of restaurants providing tasty family meals, everyone has the chance to create a special day out this Mother’s Day.”
Dining offers at Braintree Village this Mother’s Day include:
- Enjoy an exclusive Mother’s Day three-course feast at Pizza Express, available from £18.95-£20.95 per head – including a free Gin & Tonic for Mum – on Sunday 22nd March.
- Head for all day dining at Bill’s restaurant. Whether you’re looking for breakfast, lunch or dinner, they have the perfect meal to compliment a day’s shopping at the village. There’s also no better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than a Traditional Afternoon Tea at Bill’s – after a busy day of shopping, treat her to a classic spread of fruit scones and various cakes, finger sandwiches and tea or coffee.
- Beat the Mother’s Day rush and treat Mum early at Wildwood. Their special Mother’s Day menu runs from 16th – 22nd March. Get 3 courses, with choices including Garlic prawns, oven baked lasagne, roasted sea bass and caramel filled doughnuts, served with a glass of Prosecco for just £24.95.
Shopping offers at Braintree Village this Mother’s Day include:
- Shop for Mum early and visit Molton Brown on the 14th March at Braintree Village. The store will be hosting an exclusive Mother’s Day event on Saturday 14th March between 1pm and 4pm; there will be hand an arm messages as well as free glasses of fizz on offer. What’s more, a professional calligrapher will be available to personalise gifts for an extra special finishing touch!
- For the glamorous, fashion lover, head to Radleyto check out their new Spring collections and treat the special lady in your life to a new leather handbag or purse. Classic denim specialist,Levi’s are offering two pairs of their famous jeans for £109, or pick up three pairs for just £149, GAPis also offering up to 50% off select lines for limited time only, and Kurt Geiger has 20% off the entire store!
- Indulge in classic Mother’s Day chocolate treats: create the perfect sweet gift using Lindt’s pic n mix selection or go for the iconic Milk Tray from Cadbury’s; the 360g box is only £2.99 at the Braintree Village store, saving over 60% off the RRP.
- Treat them to a magical present from Whittard; the Alice in Wonderland collection is now available for up to 40% off RRP prices.
- If they love to cook, why not treat them to luxury cast-iron cook wear from Le Creuset? Its Signature Cast iron 30cm Shallow Casserole Dish in Coastal Blue is half price at the Braintree Village store until the end of March, now on sale for just £120.
- Create the ultimate breakfast in bed with Braintree Village’s homeware brands – homeware specialist Christy has 30% off the RRP across the store to create the perfect cosy setting, and Denby have 60% off their best quality stoneware Natural Canvas dining range.